It’s very easy to find your way around our site!
Here's some of this site's functions:
Here’s a few things that you could do while using this site:
• Start a music notation/composition related blog.
• Post your articles/ essays/ and other writings (copyright always remains yours, of course)
• Post messages and topics in our community’s forums
• Submit your intellectual works, such as original compositions, worksheets, arrangements on public domain music, essays and other works that you have created. (You will always owe the copyright to them)
• Write reviews
• Write news reports
• Add your events to our community calendar for people to join
• Add images to our Music Gallery
Everything is presented in a very intuitive way in this site, so here’s a few ways to accomplish the things that you want to do:
To create a blog, press “blogs” at the top menu and follow the instructions.
For other functions, press “Create” at the top of page (after registering) and then press:
• “Topic”, to write a topic for a forum of your choice
• “Submit Content” to submit a file download of your intellectual works, such as original compositions, worksheets, arrangements on public domain music, essays and other works that you have created.
• “Event” to create an event in our Calendar
• “Gallery image” to submit your copyrighted images
• “Document in Archives” to write an Article, News Report or Review.
Read more on our Guidelines.